Thursday, September 3, 2009

Builders unite!


Hello All!

My name is Polina. I am a junior in Southwestern College and involved in discipleship.

I am working with Steve Wilke this year trying to connect all the Moundbuilders who are or were involved in ministry. We are very excited for this upcoming year and hoping that more and more people are going to become an active members of this project. We are going to keep you updated with whats going on in ministry here on campus or around the world.

We really do hope that all of you guys will be involved in this project. Without your help we can not make it grow for the glory of God.

Builders from all the world unite! May God Bless You!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Polina! I'm so glad that you're doing this...and great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great picture of the group. I will be praying for a great year for the whole Discipleship Team.

    ReplyDelete