Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Checking in from Chicago

Hey fellow Builders in Ministry. While I haven't entered the blogging world yet, I am happy to connect with you all in yet another online relationship. I hope my digital greeting brings you good tidings. Things are well here. I am rounding the corner on the second year of my MDiv and will have another year of classes before graduation in May of 2010. I have a big summer planned as I will be commissioned a provisional elder at annual conference and then will tie the knot with my fiance Ashley on Aug. 1. Ashley is on track to be a deacon and I am dragging her back to Kansas with me when we are done with school. Who knows a year from now we could be coming to a church near you!

Anywho....I wanted to see if any of you would be interested in a Sojo community night at Annual Conference. I imagine there will be a few others around and I would love to reconnect. Ashley and I are trying to lock down some friends so we don't end up being the friendless pastor couple (shudder). Let me know what you think, and we can just set a time to meet somewhere in S-town.

Hope you all are well.
Adam T.

1 comment:

  1. Beth and I will be there the whole time. Martin is setting up a dinner for the CCYM kids which we would love to have you guys attend. Should be a nice group eager to welcome you home. Steve

    ReplyDelete