Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Greetings from Illinois

Hello everyone! This is Jeremiah Thompson, as some of you can remember I worked in the Campus Ministry office from 2003-04 while I was a US2 Missionary with the UMC. I am currently the Associate Pastor at the Mahomet UMC in Mahomet, IL (a town just to the west of Champaign Illinois, and about 2 hours south of Chicago.) I hope everyone is well. I know many of you are in the Chicago Area in seminary and I would be delighted to see anyone. My wife and I love guests. Also, I am currently working towards full ordination in the UMC, having been commissioned in the UMC in 2007, if anyone is going through the process and would like some advice, or other support I would be happy to help. I hope to hear from some of you soon. Take care and blessings,

Jeremiah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting.I will keep you in my prayers. Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremiah.

    My first year of seminary I worked at the Oakwood/Fithian/Hebron charge right in your area. We were right next to each other. I am now up in chicago but would love to hear from you if you are ever in the area. adam.thompson@garrett.edu.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete