Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm so glad to be a part of this! What a wonderful way to communicate and to connect with one another. And I'm all for this since I didn't make it home for the BIM Week. And I SO wanted to hear Tony Jones speak after hearing rave reviews from an adjunct professor.

Currently, I'm in KCity, MO, working on my masters. I should be more enthusiastic, but I'm so tired, even after a one week break. I really enjoy seminary. I am thankful to be here, and I'm even thankful for the challenges this place puts forward for my heart and my mind. I'm surrounded by people who love God and love people. They are teaching me so much about how God is working in the world through us. This place always has its moments of testing, but they are quickly followed by moments of community and the joy that brings.

Again, I'm so glad to be on this blog, able to connect and catch up with those fellow Builders who are in ministry, living for God and following their call.

Best wishes!

Yours,
Kim Swartz

1 comment:

  1. Kim, thanks for posting. I look forword to seeing you in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete